Monday, January 24, 2011

Circus Birthday tea party




























Bianca just turned 7 and I wanted to have special tea party for her and her friends. I went with a Vintage circus theme to make it fun. I'm not into the whole kiddie clown look instead I wanted a more Parsian circus look. I went to my favorite party blog to get some inspriation hosstesswiththemostess.com and found a cute idea that really set me in motion for the tea party. I purchased toy animals and decorated them with trim and ribbons, then I bought frosted animal crackers and wafers. The paper flags where glued to the 3 tier plate. I also purchased stripe straws and boxes of animal crackers for each girl to take home. Bianca loves madelines so I also whipped up a batch. The tea party was perfect! The girls enjoyed themselves, I do recommend having someone else take your pictures so you can enjoy the party as well ( i asked my sister). Only complaint was the lion he was ready to burn his tutu when the party was over.

2 comments: